Please find the steps below:
1. Create a digital wallet that is compatible with OpenSea, for the sake of easier transactions, we are recommending to use Metamask wallet, and we will use Metamask as the use case.
2. Once you have that, please top-up (buy) ETH with the digital wallet
3. Press the “Offers” button on the selling NFT.
4. Click “Make Offer” to place your bid in wrapped ETH (WETH). This form of ETH can be traded, but be careful when choosing the amount you wish to bid. The amount should be displayed in the right section as US dollars.
5. Select “Convert ETH” and confirm your amount. Each conversion is subject to transaction fees.
6. Press the “Wrap” button.
7. Your MetaMask wallet should drop down and ask you to verify the amount. It should also present the gas fee, which is lower than when buying NFTs ($5-$10).
8. The updated WETH and ETH balance should be presented in the MetaMask extension. Press confirm and hit the “Make Offer” button again.
9. Specify your amount and select “Make Offer.”
10. Pick “Confirm” to complete your bid.
11. Click the “Sign” button when the wallet drops down. This finalises the placement, and your bid should now appear in your “Offers” section.
12. And you will have the NFT ready in your wallet.